Saturday Service for Kia Vehicles in Bridgewater, NJ
Happy Friday, everyone! Many of us are looking forward to the weekend and have big plans for Saturday (like visiting one of the nearby state parks that are just as fun to explore in the winter). But what happens if you are eager to enjoy your Saturday activities and discover that your Kia is not up to the challenge due to a dead battery or an illuminated oil light? In most cases, you would find yourself stuck at home all weekend until a mechanic is open for business on Monday.
Luckily, Bridgewater Kia is here to the rescue! Recently, we changed the schedule at our in-house service center to include open hours on Saturdays! On your favorite day of the week, service for your Kia vehicle is available from 8:00am to 2:00pm (we are still open from 7:30am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday). That means you won’t need to use your well-deserved PTO during the week for an oil change! And when things get too challenging in the home garage, we can help get the job done!
Kia Vehicle Maintenance and Service in Bridgewater, NJ
Our in-house service center is operated by a fantastic team of technicians who are trained to know the architecture and personality of each Kia vehicle from the beloved Soul to the new Telluride. They can provide a wide range of services for your Kia vehicle, including:
- Oil Changes
- Light cleaning and replacements
- Tire service and replacements
- Battery testing and replacements
- Suspension and undercarriage repairs
- Muffler and exhaust replacements
- Brake system repairs and replacements
- Engine repairs
- Cabin heating and cooling repairs
- Seasonal preparation maintenance (spring, summer, fall, winter)
- Road trip preparation maintenance
- Mountain trekking preparation maintenance
- Wildlife collision damage repairs
- And so much more!
To learn more about our services for your Kia vehicle, please contact us or visit us today!